If you are under the age of 18 you may not use this website for any purposes.
Links to Other Sites
If you click on a link to a third party site, you will leave our site and go to the site you selected. Because we cannot control the activities of third parties, we cannot accept responsibility for any use of your personally identifiable information by such third parties, and we cannot guarantee that they will adhere to the same privacy practices as us. We encourage you to review the privacy statements of any other service provider from whom you request services.
Your consent applies to the following domains: pacesecurity.co.uk
We may obtain your email address if you use the contact form on our page or if you send us an email
You have the right to have access to your data, to be informed, to correct, delete, restrict the use of it.
Through our systems and our third parties, we might identify data like: e-Mail Address, Name, Social Media Posts, Location, IP Address, Cookies.
2. Protecting Data
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when visit our website.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
What information do we collect?
We collect non personal information for statistic purpose only. Your email address may be stored by us if using the contact for or sending us an email.
You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
• To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
• To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
• To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 16 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at Terms and Conditions